TERMS & CONDITIONS
Canada sportswear prides itself on making quality products. Every effort is made to ensure each product meets our quality standards, and to maintain color consistency, however there can be variations in dye lots, Canada sportswear will make every effort to match colors within industry standards. Canada sportswear offers a 1 year warranty on all products from date of purchase. The warranty covers workmanship and all manufacturer's defects. All merchandise being returned under warranty will be inspected by Canada Sportswear before repair, replacement or credit is issued, merchandise deemed normal wear or excessive use will not be approved for credit and will be returned at customers' expense. An R/A # is required prior to returning the merchandise and MUST BE SHOWN on all cartons.
RETURNS & CLAIMS
Our quality and service is important to us and in order to expedite your return, repair and credit issues we ask that you please adhere to the following instructions:
1. Contact our Customer Service Dept. for a Return Authorization (RA) number. In order to receive the RA #, the original invoice number, and reason for return must be provided. Packages received without the RA # clearly identified on the carton, will cause a delay in processing.
2. Items that were shipped incorrectly by Canada Sportswear or defective products will qualify for a return and credit within 5 business days.
3. No returns or credits will be issued for clear outs or discounted items.
4. Samples purchased with a 50% discount will not be accepted for return or credit.
5. A 15% restocking charge will apply to goods returned after 15 business days from the date of invoice Contact Customer Service for an RA#.
6. Merchandise must be returned within 7 days from receipt of the RA #.
7. No goods will be accepted for return after 3 months from the invoice date.
8. Decorated items will be accepted for repair only and are non refundable.
9. All garments being returned for repair must be cleaned or the repair will not be done.
10. All garments being returned for repair must be identified with the necessary repair information.
11. We reserve the right to inspect all product being returned for approval before credit is issued. Merchandise being returned under warranty will be inspected by Canada Sportswear before repair, replacement or credit is issued, merchandise deemed normal wear or excessive use will not be approved for credit and will be returned at customers' expense. An RA# is required prior to returning merchandise and must be clearly identified on all cartons.
12. All claims must be made within 5 days after receipt of goods.
13. A 15% restocking charge will apply to all refused shipments.
14. Before decorating products, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect all merchandise for correct style, colour, and size. We are unable to accept returns for goods which have been decorated or altered. Decorated items are not refundable.
15. All merchandise returned must be in original packaging, otherwise a 15% restocking fee will apply
1. All samples purchased at regular price can be returned within 15 days for a full garment refund. All you pay is shipping back.
2. Samples purchased at a discounted price are non-returnable.
3. Sizing kits are not available at sample pricing.
4. Sample pricing only applies to Men's L or XL, Ladies M or L, Youth M or L and limited to one piece per style and colour.
5. Canada Sportswear reserves the right to restrict sample order quantities
6. Showroom Sample orders at 50% off can only be purchased at discounted price one time.
All special pricing must be approved in writing from Canada Sportswear head office. In the event of a price discrepancy between the Customer Purchase order, and Canada Sportswear's invoiced amount, the pricing in Canada Sportswear Catalogue will prevail.
DECORATED / CUSTOM ORDERS
A 50% deposit will be required for all custom orders or any order being decorated. Minimums apply, contact our Customer Service department for more details. Production will only begin once deposit is received, and written confirmation and approval of artwork.
Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are FOB our Toronto, Ontario Head Office. Any applicable taxes, freight, and insurance charges are extra. All orders received by 3:00pm EST will be shipped same day. We will ship your goods by UPS or Purolator, orders requested to ship other than UPS or Purolator may be delayed 24 hours or more. Canada Sportswear will make every attempt to accommodate rush orders. We cannot guarantee shipments to arrive at your location or any other destination on a specified date.
Third-Party Shipments: Canada Sportswear makes every attempt to ship orders accurately however, when orders are drop-shipped to third-parties, it is the responsibility of the invoiced customer and consignee to check the quality and accuracy of the order BEFORE any cresting, embroidery, etc is done on the garments. Decorated items are not refundable.
SHIPPING TO USA
Any order being shipped to the U.S.A will require additional information for customs and duty purposes. Please contact our Customer Service Department before ordering goods destined to be shipped to the USA and to request this information prior to shipping to avoid any delays at the border crossings
Customers may pick-up approved orders Monday – Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Pick-up orders must be placed 24 hrs in advance. Orders not picked up within 10 working days will be cancelled and returned to stock (unless previously arranged).
CREDIT POLICY / TERMS
AT THE DISCRETION OF CANADA SPORTSWEAR
For Established term accounts, payment is due net 30 days from the invoice date. Past due invoices will be charged an interest rate of 2% per month. We reserve the right to withhold shipments, without notification, on overdue accounts.
Payment by Visa and MasterCard are accepted prior to shipment, subject to receipt of a signed authorization.